Proposed Zoning Bylaw and Zoning Map Amendments – Public Hearing 3/10
The Planning Board will hold a Public Hearing on March 10 at 7:45 PM in the Town Hall on proposed changes to the town zoning bylaws and the zoning map. The following at the items to be discussed. See pdf file for full details.
- Medical Marijuana Dispensaries – Among other things, it is proposed that these not be placed near schools or other places where children congregate.
- Open Space Mixed Use Development (OSMUD) Overlay District – Proposed changes to the Legacy Farms OSMUD including the number of affordable housing units.
- Downtown Business District lot area – Change minimum lot area to 7,000 square feet.
- Downtown Business District/Residence A District boundary line – Proposed changes the zoning district of the some downtown parcels. See list and map in pdf.
- Floodplain District Modifications
- Repeal Subdivision Phasing bylaw
- Proposed Zoning Bylaw and Zoning Map Amendments 2/14/14 (PDF)