Hopkinton Special Town Meeting – December 14, 2009 at the Middle School Auditorium
- Fiscal Year 2010 Budget Adjustments – Town Manager
Article 1 passed by Voice Vote, unanimous.
- Phase VI Sewer Project – Department of Public Works*
Article 2 (Fruit Street Wastewater Treatment Facility) passed by 2/3 majority after a count at 8:25pm.
- Senior Center Parking Expansion – Council on Aging
Article 3 – a motion for no action to be taken was made by the Appropriations Committee and was passed by Voice Vote.
- Amend Industrial B District and Definitions– Planning Board
Article 4 passed unanimously by voice vote.
- Amend Subdivision Phasing Bylaw– Planning Board
Article 5 passed unanimously by voice vote.
- Amend Scenic Roads General Bylaw – Planning Board
Article 6 passed by a voice vote, only a simple majority needed.
- Amend Stormwater Management and Erosion Control Bylaw – Planning Board
Article 7 passed by a voice vote, only a simple majority needed.